My BD loves sleeping on my bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie loves my bed & she loves to fall asleep with me & she won’t really fall sleep in her cage.. and I feel bad everytime & I put her to bed with me but I think now she’s so use to it & my husband says it’s not good because she’s not under her red basking light , but We sleep with 2 of my thick blankets and they keep u very warm so I figured as long as she’s warm she okay , right ? .... lol I just need to know if it’s okay that she sleeps w/out her basking light & under layers of warm blankets .. if not let me know ASAP so I can stop now & not feel bad because I know she needs her light heat ..

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Those red lights are junk and no heat source is needed unless your house gets below 65. Beardies like complete darkness and cool at night. Also be careful so you or your husband do not crush him while you sleep. There have been dragon owners that have posted that it happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom