ADV/ Brumation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh yes, they definitely do run around like crazy, when breeding season starts! LOL They can
really run themselves ragged.
That is great he is more active though. He will most likely start eating again soon, once his
hormones calm down.

Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ADHB, my baby still isn't eating :( he's still shocking me with water consumption though. He's never drank so frequently like this. Also, side question: water crystals from Home Depot, for plants, are they OK for roaches? I've heard mixed things. Some say OK, some say it's not pure water????

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'd avoid water crystals, just feed them veggie scraps . And what exactly have you tried feeding him ? Any more weight loss ? Do you have a few current pics ?

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I've been offering roaches, arugula (which he's always loved) and endive. Butter worms occasionally (I think I mentioned that to you) but I don't want to give him a ton. Though my wife wants to, someone told her butter worms are a staple. I posted a new post in health. I don't have a REAL current pic, but will take one tomorrow. His weight today was 563. But check the post on health, more details

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey AHBD, I found one, but it's all I have at the moment, he stuck his head under the blanket. So it's not the best quality.
89591-8852159534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom