Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my lexi is about 8 to 9 months old and im having trouble getting to eat fruits and veg i tryed everything any suggestion i feel she overweight she very active and runs around all day .
95867-7334824227.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

I am having the exact same problem with my beardies too.

I have gotten them to eat their greens by stopping all insect feeding’s for two weeks. Eventually they will get hungry enough to eat their greens, Also, Variety is key to making them eat. She does look fine to me, But are you sure she isn't carrying infertile eggs?

Could you post some pics of her setup? What are her cage temps(Basking spot, cool end, warm end,)? What size tank do you have? What do you feed her? How long is she? How much does she weigh? She does look a bit on the dehydrated side, so you should give her more water.

-HippieLizards.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you hold her and gently feel along her belly with your fingers you can sometimes feel them. Look for digging behavior which can be a sign she is trying to find a spot to lay eggs. Sometimes they will show up on an x-ray and can be seen via ultrasound at a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom