New habitat/tank for my dragon - suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm been searching for a new tank, size 36x18x18, that has either a sliding door or doors that open toward me. I've looked at PetSmart, which has ExoTerra & National Geographic tanks and I found a place on Amazon called Carolina Custom Cages. These 3 are all the same, except the price. I looked on Etsy in hopes to find someone who builds custom tanks, but I didn't find one. I may not know what to call it in my search, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear them all! :D

lizardmom25

Hatchling Member
I am in the process of building my own 4x2x2 because I couldn't find what I wanted at a reasonable price. Maybe look into doing the same?

OscarLezard18

Original Poster
Thank you, AHBD. I'm trying to maneuver through the site and haven't quite mastered this yet. I appreciate your help....thank you, lizardmom25. I'm going to look into that too. I want the best for the little fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom