Dandelion Greens vs Collard Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptozic

Hi. I'm going to the store to get my beardie new veggies. But I was wondering, which is better, Dandelion or Collard Greens? I heard beardie's love dandelion greens, but collard greens are just as good. I might just get which ever one is cheaper (of course organic), but I want to know you opinions.

Megdan1

Escarole is really good too. I fed mine collard and mustard greens the very first time and then when I fed her dandelion greens she loved them. But recently I fed her escarole for the first time and she ate two whole dishes(small waterbowel fake rock dish)when she was only eating 3/4 of a dish of dandelion greens a day. And where I'm from escarole is only a dollar for a large portion of it. In fact, if you only have one beardie some if not a lot of it will probably go to waste. Unless you freeze it of course ?

budzoboy

I feed mine collard greens, but in the summer I grow dandelions specifically for her to eat
just got a large flower pot, got some dandelion seeds and let them go.

and they replenish themselves too! :study:

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Got a back yard full of weeds (um thistles , clovers, dandelions and the like), what the rosellas and galahs don't eat , the lizards get (been known to pick the leaves and flowers and add to the lizard salad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom