Websites that ship bugs suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been feeding crickets as a staple to my beardies, theyre not convenient to get. They are a dollar a dozen, half of them die anyways, they stink, they jump. And i hate them.

Suggestions on sites that can ship some live feeders to me? Silkworms, pheonix worms, black soldier fly larva, dubai. You know the nutritional staples. I can get hornworms and superworms as treats locally. I mostly want something that won't empty my wallet, is trustworthy, and easy.

I've searched and it seems every site i find has something that makes me uneasy. I've learned the hard way that with reptiles, a lot of different sites say different things on what is good and what isnt. I've bought the wrong things, and the crappy things too many times.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

I would recommend feeder source. I have purchased insects such as Horn worms, Dubia roaches, Crickets and even a box of 500 superworms. All of the insects I have purchased were all healthy and alive (and all three of my beardies loved them). Here's a link to their website: http://www.feedersource.com/default.asp

I have heard that rainbow mealworms was good and cheap. with lots of good reviews. here's their link: http://www.rainbowmealworms.net/ and I know how you feel. I HATE crickets. all the insects you said are much better. :)

Hope my recommendation was helpful!

-HippieLizards

lizardmom25

Hatchling Member
I have had really good luck with dubiadeli. Nice dubias that survive well, and the prices are abut 1/4 of what the local pet store charges.

ryknoll3

lizardmom25":2v5rbti5 said:
I have had really good luck with dubiadeli. Nice dubias that survive well, and the prices are abut 1/4 of what the local pet store charges.

+1 for dubideli. Good prices. Bugs arrive healthy.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
ryknoll3":2e503e47 said:
lizardmom25":2e503e47 said:

+1 for dubideli. Good prices. Bugs arrive healthy.
I know this is an old post, but I love the dubideli roaches. They are healthy and my dragons love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom