Please help me choose my Bearded Dragon :D

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Please help me choose my Bearded Dragon :D

Postby DarMar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 am

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]

Pls help I need to decide until tommorow !!!!! One of them has beautiful coloring but his tail is damaged...
DarMar
Newbie Poster

Re: Please help me choose my Bearded Dragon :D

Postby JessPets » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 am

Hello, just curious, where are these beardies coming from? I'm assuming Craigslist, but I could be wrong. If so, I would get a vet check up when you get him, to make sure he has no parasites or anything wrong.

Both dragons are beautiful, and personally I would go see both and chose the one with the best personality.
[Click image to enlarge]
JessPets
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby DarMar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Sorry i replied so late,gmail put your message in unwanted...And no, they were from a breeder...Anyway i chose the first one(it was a letherback hypo and was selling for 80 bucks :D ) but when i can to pick him up the breeder didnt let me because apparently he changed his mind and didnt wanted to sell him for any price (lol finally realized he was so unique),so he gave me a ball python really cheap instead :lol: .anyway,thanks for the reply :D
DarMar
Newbie Poster

Postby JessPets » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Aw, sorry to hear you didn't get your beardie, but glad you still got a scaly friend!
[Click image to enlarge]
JessPets
Gray-bearded Poster

Return to General Discussion