Humidity problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRkorey

I’m having a problem raising humidity in the tank. It’s aboht 10% and goes up to 15% occasionally. I tried putting water in the tank and still does nothing. Maybe trying to move it udner the basking light may help I don’t know. All my temps through my 40 gal breeze are great except that humidity. I can’t seem to get it around 25-30% any suggestions would be great.

NYRkorey

Original Poster
I have a digital one too and both of them say 10-12% so yeah it’s working and low so I’m trying to figure a way to make it higher

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Have you tried putting a humidifier in the room? I wouldn't put it right next to the tank but close by to try and raise the ambient humidity a little bit. If you have room in the basking area, a water dish might evaporate and bring humidity up a little bit too as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom