Out of feeders! What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaineSky

I'm going to be out of feeder insects for approximately 36 hours, as long as there are no more delays in receiving my shipment. Is there anything else I can give him in the meantime until they arrive or will he be okay with just his veggies?
He's approximately 14 weeks old. Purchased him from petsmart and they had no idea how old he was. I've had him for around 6 weeks and he has put on a good bit of weight and I don't want him to be miserable like he was when he was there.

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
At that age, daily insects are pretty necessary. You said you bought him from Petsmart — any chance you can buy some crickets there to tide him over?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
One day is not going to hurt him a bit so just offer a nice bowl of veggies. You can also offer scrambled egg. One egg scrambled in a bowl with no oil, 1 minute in the microwave and just offer a few small dime sized pieces. Some dragons love them, others not so much. If your shipment doesn't come or is dead then you can try the store.

RaineSky

Original Poster
Thank you! The tracking says that it's still on schedule... He just keeps looking at me and making me feel guilty.

chifeo

HylianHealeys":2711zlre said:
You're lucky he's just looking at you. When my beardie gets hungry, she starts nipping the nearest human.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom