Is this cause for concern or just stressed beardie??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve posted this a few times already on this forum, so I am sorry if you are a re occurring viewer to this. It just stresses me out that I don’t know what this is. My beardie will flex/gulp his beard at me. I usually notice it usually happens when I’m going to grab him or it’s bath time etc so I believe it’s stress induced or maybe a way of intimidating me. https://youtu.be/UYZBUruY_2g Here’s a video. He doesn’t always bob his head when he does it. I’ve had him for about a month now and am still working on taming him he seems a bit shy. But has anyone else noticed their beardie doing this? He is healthy. Right temps, uvb, eating and using the bathroom accordingly. Ugh I’m so stressed over this.. thanks in advance for the replies

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, that's completely normal and nothing to worry about. My beardies do the same thing at times.

Heroicchip

Original Poster
Thank you so much!!! When I explain it to people they instantly say URI and it freaks me out. I think you’ve replied to my same thread before. Thanks again !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom