Lighting help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrp2003

I’m getting a reptisun 10.0 uvb and a 100 watt basking light. I just want to know if i get and adjustable timer do i plug in both of them or just the basking light?

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Most likely plug them both in unless you want to turn the uvb off an hour early so its like its getting darker slowly.
Is the uvb a coil or compact one? You didnt say t5 or t8 so thats why im asking.

tyrp2003

Original Poster
VenusAndSaturn":18tv5xe9 said:
Most likely plug them both in unless you want to turn the uvb off an hour early so its like its getting darker slowly.
Is the uvb a coil or compact one? You didnt say t5 or t8 so thats why im asking.
Yes I’m getting a t5

tyrp2003

Original Poster
VenusAndSaturn":2z7559mj said:
Will i need a night light and what timer would you recommend?

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
If you get a nightlight it'll disrupt your beardies sleep. Red, blue, black any colored lights will disrupt their sleep. Usually unless below 65 you wont need a heat emitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom