Phira vs .... oh just... I can’t hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: I had to rescue a Dragon today.
Phira: Good for you Hooman. As a reward for your heroic deeds I shall poo on the clean cloths!
Me: what... no. You can’t poo on the clean cloths.
Phira: You doubt my sneaky dragon mode?
Me: yes.
Phira: pffft that was a good Cricket.
Me: What? I haven’t fed you yet.
Phira: I was so fast and so sneaky you didn’t even know I left my cage silly stoopid Hooman.
Me: Liar
Phira: Liar?! Whats a Liar? Can I eats it?
Me & Phira: <stare at eachtoher for a couple seconds>
Me: anyways I rescued a dragon...and brought him here.
Phira: You did... what?!
Me: it’s funny the people I rescued him from named him Erragon.
Phira: I’m going to eat you!? How could you! You and me! We had it all! We were beasts bros! We were going to conquer the known world we <Hooman goes to get other Dragon> were gonna open that all you can eat bug plac.... ... ...
Me: Meet Erragon.
Phira: Even on the brightest of days I have never see anything as radiant... Hooman she is beautiful...
Me: She? <lifts tail>
Erragon: HOW DARE YOU, YOU, YOU PERVERT! UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT!
Me: *sigh*
Phira: Hellooooooo Lady Dragon!

Ladies, Gentalmen, and Gormagon... it’s my honor to introduce Lady Winifred Rosethorne. Lord Saphira Adonis’s new girlfriend (or so he thinks)
87938-8988657049.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Oh my, you are lucky he didn't burn the house down, He does tend to over react at times, lmbo!
Situation overted...female in the house :shock: :shock: :D
She looks to be healthy and, has good muscle tone.

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She's fat. And I do mean fat. And I thinknshes blind. Been under a red light and coil bulb herv while life.... and prissy

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She does look healthy, especially for living under a red light for so long. Her vision should improve with time under proper lighting and natural sunlight if you can provide it. Even time in a window would be good for that. Thanks for giving her a good home! (and writing another chapter for your Phira book).

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I don't think she is blind at all, her eyes are very clear and bright. She is actually looking at the camera. I think you will be an excellent slave (I mean care giver)???

Ghoul

I agree with Gorgamon, she doesn't look blind. However, she does look beautiful! Congrats on the new beardie! :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Phira's stories are the best. I'm super glad you were able to rescue a beardie!! I know she will be in great hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom