Two Dragons for adoption in Westchester NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

topazdiamond

Two beautiful 3 year old female dragons not getting enough attention in need of a loving home, I live in Westchester County NY and would love to see them in a nice setting. They are very healthy and well cared, I have a tank and light available all free of charge.

Crewdog00

Hatchling Member
Interested. I have plenty of space for them and I have a co worker who is interested as well. Both of us have bearded dragons now. I’ve had mine for 6 years now. And a leopard gecko for 6 years. Before that plenty of reptiles. Both of us live in Fairfield County, CT. 20 mins from NY State line.

beltramy

topazdiamond":204v8s8z said:
Two beautiful 3 year old female dragons not getting enough attention in need of a loving home, I live in Westchester County NY and would love to see them in a nice setting. They are very healthy and well cared, I have artslammagazine.com and light available all free of charge.
I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom