Dewormer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneCat

Original Poster
She started feeling nuch better day by day and her poop has been getting more solid every day also. But this past weekend she had a choking incident where she was trying to store food in her beard and failed and i had to like give her the Heimlich very softly and thankfully saved her. She was opening up her mouth while flaring her beard making gagging noises so i just acted on natural instinct. Simce then shes been fine also im just worried because she still takes bad poops. She does injest water in her baths and i give her some from a dripper by hand too. It's hard to tell whats going with her since friday because she also just started shedding along her lips, beard and back leg. She has been gaining weight this whole time somehow so thats a positive at least. Shes heading in the right direction at least. Im supposed to give her the second dose of pancur tommorow also

ToneCat

Original Poster
Well she was very happy andd active today with another improved poop. Ive been wondering about maybe giving her one day of no food to let her body catch up. Is that ok to do? Im not going to do it yet because in supoosrd to give her the second dose of pancur tommorow. Im worried about doing it without a probiotic thoughm the first dose was very hard on her

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That would be alright to let her go a day without food, to help settle her system down.
How is she doing today?
It sounds like she is feeling better & is becoming more active also which is a great sign.
Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

ToneCat

Original Poster
She wont ingest any fluids except occasionally in a bath so i mist her greens and always offer bell pepper shes well hydrated which may also br s part of the issue but im scared to cut back because it may be whats keeping her hydrated at all

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is perfectly fine to add moisture to her veggies if she wont take in any extra oral fluids.
Keeping her hydrated is important. At least she will eat a few veggies, that is amazing! It
sounds like she is starting to feel a lot better now, thankfully.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom