2018 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

33lights

Hi there, I'm a newbie beardie mommy, and also new to this group. I submitted 2 vertical photos as I didn't have any others yet. He/she is named Toothless and I did not see how to write it on the photo unless I edited and added text. I want sure if that was what you wanted. But I hope you get this message before the deadline tonight,bc I would love to see Toothless in the calendar. It is 6am now and he (as I refer to, BC the vet is unable to sex him yet) is sleeping. I want to try to get some better photos today and submit them if you don't mind? If the photos I have work, please let me know I am subscribed to this thread. Thanks so much for all your hard work! This is fabulous that you do this!!

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
33 lights, when you click on the link, your screen name will appear above a box, you type his name in that box

Hi I went on today to see when you needed pics for this calendar and i see I have missed it. I did set it up.for me to get email notifications but i did not receive any. Is there anyway i can send you pics of Tiki?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Shoot. I did forget to send those separate notifications. If you have images ready to upload and haven't done so, please do so today. I am sooooo far behind on the calendar myself.

Actually, I'm soooo far behind many things. I have over 150 "support" emails for the site in my inbox (email inbox) from the past couple months. I think even the moderators wonder if I've abandoned the site. :) But in truth, my wife and I have a newborn daughter now, which consumes massive amounts of time and energy, so I simply haven't been putting the time into replying to the emails, working on the calendar, etc. I do plan to work on the calendar this weekend (starting today, and hopefully able to finish it up tomorrow or Monday).

Normally, I already have the previews done and the calendar available for sale by this point. *sigh*

Anyway... if you have them ready to upload, please do so right away and I'll include your beardies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
beardie":213b4yp9 said:
Shoot. I did forget to send those separate notifications. If you have images ready to upload and haven't done so, please do so today. I am sooooo far behind on the calendar myself.

Actually, I'm soooo far behind many things. I have over 150 "support" emails for the site in my inbox (email inbox) from the past couple months. I think even the moderators wonder if I've abandoned the site. :) But in truth, my wife and I have a newborn daughter now, which consumes massive amounts of time and energy, so I simply haven't been putting the time into replying to the emails, working on the calendar, etc. I do plan to work on the calendar this weekend (starting today, and hopefully able to finish it up tomorrow or Monday).

Normally, I already have the previews done and the calendar available for sale by this point. *sigh*

Anyway... if you have them ready to upload, please do so right away and I'll include your beardies.

Congratulations on your new daughter. I just checked to see if the calendar was ready yet. I will check back soon.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hello everyone!

Previews for the first (of two) calendars are now available! I am way behind schedule, so please do take the time to review and let me know if I need to correct any names, or if your beardie is missing and you submitted the images.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=238211

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hello all!

I've updated the post with the previews. Calendar B is in place, as well as corrections for Calendar A.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=238211

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom