Phira vs .... oh just... I can’t hehe

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Phira vs .... oh just... I can’t hehe

Postby Minimum3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Me: I had to rescue a Dragon today.
Phira: Good for you Hooman. As a reward for your heroic deeds I shall poo on the clean cloths!
Me: what... no. You can’t poo on the clean cloths.
Phira: You doubt my sneaky dragon mode?
Me: yes.
Phira: pffft that was a good Cricket.
Me: What? I haven’t fed you yet.
Phira: I was so fast and so sneaky you didn’t even know I left my cage silly stoopid Hooman.
Me: Liar
Phira: Liar?! Whats a Liar? Can I eats it?
Me & Phira: <stare at eachtoher for a couple seconds>
Me: anyways I rescued a dragon...and brought him here.
Phira: You did... what?!
Me: it’s funny the people I rescued him from named him Erragon.
Phira: I’m going to eat you!? How could you! You and me! We had it all! We were beasts bros! We were going to conquer the known world we <Hooman goes to get other Dragon> were gonna open that all you can eat bug plac.... ... ...
Me: Meet Erragon.
Phira: Even on the brightest of days I have never see anything as radiant... Hooman she is beautiful...
Me: She? <lifts tail>
Erragon: HOW DARE YOU, YOU, YOU PERVERT! UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT!
Me: *sigh*
Phira: Hellooooooo Lady Dragon!

Ladies, Gentalmen, and Gormagon... it’s my honor to introduce Lady Winifred Rosethorne. Lord Saphira Adonis’s new girlfriend (or so he thinks)[Click image to enlarge]
Minimum3
Hatchling Poster

Re: Phira vs .... oh just... I can’t hehe

Postby Gormagon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 am

Oh my, you are lucky he didn't burn the house down, He does tend to over react at times, lmbo!
Situation overted...female in the house :shock: :shock: :D
She looks to be healthy and, has good muscle tone.
SLAVE TO A KIND BUT, DEMANDING MASTER "PEACHES"
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Minimum3 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 am

She's fat. And I do mean fat. And I thinknshes blind. Been under a red light and coil bulb herv while life.... and prissy
Minimum3
Hatchling Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:46 am

She does look healthy, especially for living under a red light for so long. Her vision should improve with time under proper lighting and natural sunlight if you can provide it. Even time in a window would be good for that. Thanks for giving her a good home! (and writing another chapter for your Phira book).
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby Gormagon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 pm

I don't think she is blind at all, her eyes are very clear and bright. She is actually looking at the camera. I think you will be an excellent slave (I mean care giver)😉😉😉
SLAVE TO A KIND BUT, DEMANDING MASTER "PEACHES"
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Ghoul » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 am

I agree with Gorgamon, she doesn't look blind. However, she does look beautiful! Congrats on the new beardie! :)
Ghoul
Newbie Poster

Postby JessPets » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Phira's stories are the best. I'm super glad you were able to rescue a beardie!! I know she will be in great hands!
[Click image to enlarge]
JessPets
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby SDragons » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:45 am

How's it going with the 2 dragons.
SDragons
Juvie Poster

Return to Beardie Tales