Stuck under couch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a new beardie (I’ve had one before ☹️) and he’s really tiny and young so he fits into tiny places. Well me and Dart (short for dartanian from stranger things) were watching some tv and he dashed into the armrest of the couch. We couldn’t get to him and before we know it he’s completely under the couch. So as I’m crying screaming don’t hurt him, Dads moving the couch along with other furniture. We got him out and he’s in his cage in time out. That’s our little story of today.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I think we have all lost a Beardie at least once, they love dark places. I've lost my nieces quite a few times. Mystic was gone for a few days, I accidentally found him in the basement. I think he wanted to be found. This was last Christmas hiding place.
83443-2329786015.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that happens. It's best to block off small areas that are hard to reach until they are a bit bigger and you start to learn their typical hiding spots. They tend to stick with a few and return to them. It's good to set up a portable basking light while they're out. They're likely to return to the light to warm up when they need to rather than finding a dark spot to bunker down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom