Beardie changing attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjdragon

Hi I just bout my beardy when she was e or 4 months old and she was so take and loving she never bit me ate a lot to I switched her into a bigger tank recently and she seemed fine but when I went to pick her up after I fed her she puffed up and her spikes turned hard so I couldn't pick her up and then she kind of arched her back and hissed idk what's going on this is my first time having a bearded dragon and she changed so suddenly

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possibly stress from the move. It could also be stress from something like a shed or there could be something off with the new tank that's causing an issue. Can you post a photo of her and her tank with some details about the temperatures and lighting you're using? I'll be glad to check through your setup to make sure everything is just right for your buddy.

You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to the thread using the XIMG button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom