Lumps on beardies belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaraway

My baby has some weird lumps on her belly when she flattens/pancakes that look abnormal from her usual poop lumps. She has been eating less and pooping less lately, I have been giving her slurries of physillium husk powder and bene bac powder to help her digestion along with her normal dandelion powder, bee pollen powder, whole egg powder, and calcium supplement. I will attach a video to show you guys the lumps to see if you think she is impacted. She lives on a felt pad (no substrate) and eats small Dubia roaches when she will take them. I blend up fruit& greens and add them to slurries, because she will not touch her beautiful salads that I offer. Otherwise she is normal and active, I'm not sure why the change of appetite lately. https://imgur.com/a/nDC2e

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that does look odd. Possibly developing eggs. Other possibilities are tumors or just lumps from undigested meals. Was she a big eater before, and what was her diet ? Can you post pics of her from the side, flat on a table ? It may be something harmless but to be sure you might ant to see an experienced reptile vet for xrays/ultrasound.

Hi, i have seen your post about your beardie. this is not good. however from what i see, she could be pregnant with an egg. if so, do not panic. give her pinky mice for calcium ( if u feel bad doing that u can give frozen pinky mice ) and feed more fatty foods like waxworms. but also no mealworms or superworms. if this never goes away, take her to the vet. it could be a cancer tumor or worse. take her to the vet as soon as possible anways, if it IS a tumor, she could go down hill FAST :( .i hope this helped :?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Has she been digging around the tank at all or maybe acting restless ? If so, set up a laybox for her. A medium plastic storage tote filled about 10" with children's play sand. Add warm water until the sand can be molded, but don't make it wet. Pile it up higher on one side and start a " tunnel" by hand. Put her in to see if she'll start digging there in the tunnel tat you began for her.

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
I would take a photo now, then after she poops next, then compare. If you see a big difference then you know it's fecal matter or undigested food (they do have the ability to keep a lot inside them), but if it's the same I suggest an experienced reptile vet for an x-ray and/or an ultrasound, as this will show infertile eggs, cysts, tumors, etc. It does look odd, but it could still very well be his gastrointestinal tract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom