Why do I go on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Judging by the severe underbite and the lack of a tube UVB light (I doubt it's a MVB) I'd say yes, it has the start of MBD...I'd email or call him and tell him asking $200 for a sick bearded dragon that needs to see an experienced reptile vet ASAP isn't going to fly...This is exactly why I don't look on Craigslist at beardies anymore, it's insane and very sad...

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea that's what I thought, I said the exact same thing about the price, I was thinking of emailing the owner but tbh I doubt it would do anything or get a response. I do know this guy who runs a rescue which includes reptiles. I was thinking of emailing him and see if he might be interested but it'd be a longshot at best as he usually has a lot on his plate. The only reason I was on craigslist was because I started to get into tarantula's after purchasing my first one decided to look in cl to see if anyone was selling one and came across this post. I saw bearded dragon and couldn't help it. I also saw another post of a beardie being kept in an exo terra aboreal cage (though the beardie did look okay from pics) and a rabbit, free to good home post which the chances of it ending up as snake food or irresponsible hands is extremely high. Wish I would've just stuck to T. posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom