Phira had Worms... New adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phira was a big hit at the Vets office. One little old lady said something about being disgusting and Phira stuck his tongue out at her. He made a new Friend, a Great perinees (sp) named Cookie. He was also absolutely terrified of a little Corgi, whom we shall name, Demon Spawn. The Dr. Took a picture of his guts which was pretty cool, and told me that his bones looked fine and to stop freaking out about the MBD. I caught it early enough. But they also trimmed his super Scary Dragon Claws. I was unaware of this and couldn't figure out why the heck he was sliding down my back. He is upset about this as he can no longer climb up or down stuff. Took a bad fall but luckily he was on the couch. Stupid Hooman Doctor. He has simply decided to stop eating veggies. Which is highly unacceptable. The process of getting him a new proper light is still in the process. When it rains it poors. He is doing well though. I have a couple more adventures I'll write about. Thanks for all the prayers, happy thoughts, good vibrations, rituals, chanting and or any other positive reinforcement you guys sent his way. He'd write you himself but he's selfish.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear all is well =). Which worms were found? They are usually pretty easy to treat, fortunately. I look forward to hearing a recount of his visit from dragon perspective =)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Corgie, lol!!!
Don't worry Phira, ankle biters scare me too, lol!!!
I am glad he got a good report from the "Stupid Hooman Doctor" regardless.

PS. The lady deserved it!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom