Bearded dragon poop bright green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyinPurple

Hatchling Member
What are you feeding them? I know that when I switched to a new green (it was either turnip or mustard greens) Sienna's poop was tinted green.

Ashleymthornton1990

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PrettyinPurple":1i0edmpt said:
What are you feeding them? I know that when I switched to a new green (it was either turnip or mustard greens) Sienna's poop was tinted green.
I haven't switched her greens. Collard greens curly greens mustard greens. But I did add these food bites

PrettyinPurple

Hatchling Member
Any change in diet can change the color of their poop. I think the mustard greens is what made Sienna's green, but if the color is new I would probably say it's the new food.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Ashleymthornton1990":hmnylou5 said:
89991-2028469341.jpg
these. I added to there food on Friday. They don't get a lot just a few pieces

Please throw the Nature Zone Bearded Dragon Bites in the bin, they are worthless nutritionally because they are 94% moisture and only 3% protein (anyone's guess where the protein is sources). They are a total waste of money and not even suitable to use as treats for ANY REPTILE.

I wouldn't even give these to my bugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom