1$ a gallon sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Yea so if you get a 20g it's $20, 30g it's $30, and so on, I think they might have a limit of the sizes, it might depend on the individual store though. I got my 40g breeder and it cost me $50ish with tax.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Awesome! Will try to get a new tanl tomorrow then! :D my baby girl needs a bigger tank here pretty soon anyeay. Any idea when the sale started?

Vh621

Hatchling Member
No but you can google petco's monthly sale ad, I think it's monthly and it will tell you when it starts to when it ends

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Looks like it os only uo to 20/30 gallons and couldn't find a only that itbrecently started. I may still talk with in store people just in case. Maybe i can find somethibg else, also feel bad because looks like yesterday all reptile stuff was 50% off

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've picked up 40g breeder tanks to use as spares for rescues in the past. The dollar per gallon price was honored. Last time I did this was about a year ago.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
CooperDragon":lh0hdedj said:
I've picked up 40g breeder tanks to use as spares for rescues in the past. The dollar per gallon price was honored. Last time I did this was about a year ago.

Hope this is still the case, thanks for giving me hope!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
As I recall, they weren't in front with the other tanks and they weren't in the reptile area. They were in the back of the aquarium area. If you ask they may be able to show you where they are because it may be store specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom