Can anyone tell me whats wrong with her leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, that is an odd growth. I do agree it is likely fungal. A vet visit would be helpful so they could do a skin scraping.
You could try getting some raw unpasteurized honey to put on it at night, for relief. Have you gotten any anti-fungal cream yet?
How are they both doing?

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
BiggenPanda":34e023zv said:
They said her leg has been like this for a month

Wow !!! and :( .... that means it formed FAST , so it's probably something that's aggressive , no idea what it is , needs to checked and sampled somehow by a good vet ....

Have you got them housed in their own personal vivs/ tubs/ tanks yet ? this is also urgent , if this growth is contagious you don't want it spreaded to the other .

BiggenPanda

Original Poster
yes they are housed in different tanks and i do not have any cream for it yet I'm a new owner of bearded dragons and I am kind of tight on money right now but I will get some as soon as I get paid .
92785-7096528578.jpg
I have been soaking it as told and it has gone down in size and she is running on it

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, it is looking a lot better, that is good news. So she's walking on it more now also?
I hope it continues to get better. Definitely do get some cream if possible.

Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

BiggenPanda

Original Poster
So i cant find a reptile vet around me and the pet stores do not sell any antifungal cream is there anything i can get to help get rid of it

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The cream would come from a drug store or even Walmart. Has her foot continued to look better ? Do you have some updated pics ? It looked much better last photo you posted. :)

BiggenPanda

Original Poster
Yes i have some new photos to upload i will do that today and just like a athletes foot cream or something like like that

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some people use Lotrimin or Lamisil. You can buy one or the other and even mix them because they have different ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom