when is too young to separate siblings M & F ?

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: when is too young to separate siblings M & F ?

Postby kingofnobbys » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:16 am

SHBailey wrote:Looks like you have some happy healthy beardies who like their snuggles and their worms. :D

You guys lost me with the cooking shows, but is anyone following the 10th season of Dr Who? :mrgreen:

My nephew just graduated from high school, and plans to go into the culinary arts program at the local university this fall. He wants to be a chef. My husband half jokingly suggested that we should hire him to do our cooking for us. :oops:

Yep ... been a Who fan since the 1960s, I don't think I've ever missed an episode, .... the current Doctor is quite good , just wish he's lose the guitar , more Daleks please..... Missy is good too , but I really miss the evilness of the Master.
The quick connection between Alpha (Centurie) and the Ice Warrior Empress was a surprise .... I wont bore you with the connection between them that goes to the earlier Doctor Whos . Look up Peladon .

Last week or so I've been getting demands from Toothless for very late night snuggles when I check on him and move him from the cold area of his tank to under his log ... he makes it very clear he wants a snuggle , if I try to put him to bed too soon he makes it clear he's not ready yet.
CBDs: Puff ( RIP 10Dec2015 (3.2 years old (aneurism)) ,Rex (RIP 16Mar2017 at 4.6 yrs old (unexplained death)) , both adopted at 6wks old..Toothless & Peppa : (5 wks old 19dec2015).
Eastern BT Skinks : George & Mildred (born Sept 2010).
Eastern Water Skinks : Lucky (wild juvenile), rescued from a cat.Taken by a SI and far too soon, 9mths with us. RIP 21Jul2010.Wriggles - (rescued injured), small lizard thought she was a big lizard, 7-8 yrs old, died in her sleep, RIP 2Feb2016.)
kingofnobbys
BD.org Addict

Re: when is too young to separate siblings M & F ?

Postby SHBailey » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:06 am

I've missed a lot of them, but that just makes reruns more fun.

"Missy's" parody of "Mary Poppins" creeps me out -- actually makes "The Master" seem even more evil in a subtle sort of way. I don't mind the guitar too much either. I kind of get a kick out of it. Time Lord having a midlife crisis. :lol: Peter Capaldi is one of my all time favorites -- right up there with Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker. I'm sorry that this is supposed to be his last season, but then I wouldn't want him to keep trying to do it if he's really burned out.

Sometimes, if I'm really careful, I can put our beardie back in his terrarium after his bedtime cuddle without waking him all the way back up again. Sometimes -- other times, not so much. But he almost always settles down and goes to sleep within about a half hour once the lights are out.
SHBailey
Juvie Poster

Previous

Return to Health