What morph is Squirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirt585

Info: he's 8 weeks old, got him from petstop (private pet store and they breed their own beardies) and I know that he is a leather back but I don't know much about bearded dragon morphs, any help? Here's some pictures:
92428-3298415002.jpg

92428-7935019615.jpg

Oh and on a side note, he sometimes rubs his head on the floor or on the glass of his terrarium, is it a possible pre-shedding action?

Thanks!

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
i don't know my morphs to well. i would assume a tiger leatherback (if that exists) or a fancy.
he could possibly be pre-shedding! :)
squirt is so cute and so tiny like a little squirt. *dies in cuteness*

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Color and morph are two different things. Color names usually vary by breeder, it's really more of a marketing tool. If a dragon is really red you might see some really clever names, same for orange, or citrus, ect. Just a way to say your dragon is really red or whatever color he may be. Then there are patterns like tiger or g stripe but these can be a bit subjective as well. Now morphs are a different story their is usually no questioning that, common morphs are: normal, leatherback, hypo, translucent, dunner, witbit, zero, ect. From what I can tell from the pics your little guy is definitely leatherback but that's about all I can make out. He's cute though, I wish you luck with him. Also yes head rubbing is a sign that he's about to shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom