hes not pooping as much as he used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

matero3o

Hatchling Member
so 2 days ago he didn't poop for 3-4 days atleast
now he hasn't pooped since Wednesday evening

I mean do some dragons just poop like this or is it not normal?

last friday he pooped but sat, sun, mon, tues, but on Wednesday he did

I think he was impacted ill post when he poops again..

( wensday afternoon I gave him some olive oil, that made him go)

but, otherwise hes healthy as can be

what do you guys think?

Carriesharing

Well I hope by now he has dropped a deuce. Sorry always wanted to use that phrase.
So when my beardy hasn't pooped I give him a warm bath at about 95'. He also likes to sit in the sun on my my tummy anytime but especially if his tummy is backed up. Word of caution when he starts to bubble ( you can feel the gas moving in his belly) he is ready to poop and does not care if you have on your good sun dress. A nice soak after the sun and poop is a great idea. He will fresh and he won't have that 3 day backed up poop smell.

Adriana0918

Hatchling Member
Depending on age and diet, pooping anywhere from 1-7 days a weeks is normal. As long as he is acting normal, alert, and eating normally, he's most likely okay. Ive realized that super worms cause them to poop less often bc they are harder shelled worms. This is similar with other insects. As long as you don't feel any hard bumps in the belly that stay there for too long, everything should be fine.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
the older they get the less they poop. they are not needing protein anymore and they are less active.
youngsters need so much bugs it like goes right through them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom