My Bearded Dragon is acting weird PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyInPunk77

Her attitude has changed like almost over night. She don't usually like to be out for long periods on time, but lately she don't care and will just stay where you put her. She's also been seeming a bit lazy she don't move much at all and will stay in one place all day. She haven't been eating or drinking it seems, and she also usually goes crazy for superworms but when we give them to her she won't take them.she lays down and does nothing all day and can't seem to stay awake, also she don't like to bath very much so so try's to get out of the tub when we put her in but last night she just sat there and didn't do anything. My boyfriend and I are worried something might be wrong. Could it be hibernation? It's May 27th.

My bearded dragon is 3-4 years old. I'm not exactly sure how big is terrarium is but it's the biggest one I could get where I live. She has a variety of fruits and vegetables everyday and clean water. Her temperature is about 70 at night and about 90 in the day.

Mysty

Juvie Member
If her UVB tube has not changed in the last 6 months or so this could be the root of the problem.

However, does your girl lay eggs? I believe they lose appetite prior to laying. Perhaps provide a dig box just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom