Cage Value (not selling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothless31

Just trying to gauge the value of this custom enclosure by K&M Dragons. I am thinking of selling locally and buying stackable. it is a 2 piece, extremely light weight enclosure made top of the line materials. it is EXTREMELY well made. 48X24X24...your thoughts please.
92368-7508102809.jpg
92368-3204519181.jpg

jayce82

Juvie Member
beautiful.cage but that lighting is done totally wrong. the uvb isn't anywhere close to the basking area. but I'd say the tank is worth 600 with stand

toothless31

Original Poster
jayce82":13wkn5qb said:
beautiful.cage but that lighting is done totally wrong. the uvb isn't anywhere close to the basking area. but I'd say the tank is worth 600 with stand

Hey, thanks for your response. He has another piece of furniture that isn't in the picture because I had cleaned it, but yeah I really wish there was more overlap in the basking and uvb bulbs. He does have a way to get it though, he moves between the 2 spots quite often. That's what I was thinking on the price as well. Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that's probably about right for both pieces. It ultimately comes down to what the market is willing to pay for it though. A tank that size is fairly costly to construct, especially if it's well made. What kind of opening does it have? Does the front piece with the glass drop down?

toothless31

Original Poster
It has sliding doors made out of thick Plex I and the top is also removeable. We just have 2 dragons and we want stackable enclosures. This cage is extremely nice though. The top half is light enough where if it weren't so big I could kid it myself, and the melamine is super smooth. It was made by K&M Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom