Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
Lenny's domain
89494-3377477117.jpg

The floor is SO easy to clean, it's 3 strips of flooring that I cut to length myself, and it snaps together, so it's seamless, and poop can't sink into cracks or anything. The furniture covers the 1/8 in gaps on the bottom sides and back. I also did his furniture myself, but his dubias hide under the legs of the pieces and under his staircases. Next upgrade, I plan to make his items with less bug hiding spots, and without the tall corner pieces that almost reach the top of the viv. He recently had a large hammock, but he avoided it for a week before i removed it.

Elisa

Original Poster
Well, that is really nice. But you don't find the flooring too slippery or difficult for him to maneuver?

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
It's actually grooved and textured! He has no problems with it. I did have a hard time finding the right flooring, most were too slippery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom