Baby coloring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
81878-4482585569.jpg
I'm considering purchasing a baby from a seller on Craigslist. He has given me pics of the parents and babies. I am wondering if there is a way to tell if the babies in the picture belong to the parents. Their color seems a lot duller than the parents coloring. I was hoping the babies would be brighter. Here are the pics. Thanks!
81878-1213277616.jpg
81878-658619595.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....those are most likely the babies. Baby dragons look totally different from their parents, they develop their color and their pattern can change quite a bit as they grow. No need to wonder if this person is truthful, he would have had to buy the babies from someone else just to sell them and then make up a story which is not realistic since he has actual pics of 2 mature, healthy looking adult dragons. :)

Littleleno

Original Poster
I appreciate your reply! I don't know much about bearded baby genetics! I assumed he was being truthful, and he/she is being very helpful and nice. I wanted to make sure that if I get a baby, it should be more colorful down the road! Thanks.

Littleleno

Original Poster
YoursTruly":3pbnovmt said:
I agree, my girl was a totally different color when she was little. She has lightened up significantly!

89594-1304279254.jpg

89594-6251615179.jpg

Oh great coloring! Thanks for sharing your picture!!! We are super excited to be picking one of these little guys up Saturday!!!! :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom