Sticking his tongue out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new beardie owner. Ive had Bruce for about a month and a half - 2 months and tonight while I was holding him. I was sticking my tongue out at him just in play. Then I noticed he started doing it back. If I pulled my tongue in then he would. Then he would partially stick his tongue out until I did it back. Is this him actually playing with me like I would love to think he is or is this something completely different? He was calm and wasnt stressed. He at this point is used to me handling him. He did also just eat before this. Any ideas? And again, I'm new to this so I'll probably be bothering y'all with updates of Bruce and questions I might have. He's a great addition to my family and we couldn't have got a better beardie. Very loving as long as I show it in return. ;)

Brucethebeardie32

Original Poster
Thanks! I think so too. He seems pretty comfortable with me. A couple weekends ago I took him on a car ride with me and he slept between my legs the entire time. Eyes closed and flat and just calm as can be.. probably helps that I kept it so warm in the car too so he was comfortable temperature wise. He is definitely my little buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom