beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I made a mattress for my dragon out of a fleece blanket. I just cut a piece out wide enough for her body and added two inches and 24" long . Then folded the long part in half and sewed up the sides. The I stuffed it with that white cotton looking pillow stuffing to the desired thickness, then sewed up the end. I then cut out a blanket to cover her with when I tuck her in at night.
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

wolfeman

Same here... Fleece folded up to make about 4"x 8" and 1 inch thick... I remove every morning after I turn his lights on and is basking....

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Gormagon":2rddoabs said:
I made a mattress for my dragon out of a fleece blanket. I just cut a piece out wide enough for her body and added two inches and 24" long . Then folded the long part in half and sewed up the sides. The I stuffed it with that white cotton looking pillow stuffing to the desired thickness, then sewed up the end. I then cut out a blanket to cover her with when I tuck her in at night.
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

Haha, that is so cute!! I'm sure Peaches loves it!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
JessPets":3k3yczbj said:
Gormagon":3k3yczbj said:
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

Haha, that is so cute!! I'm sure Peaches loves it!
Ya, she gets mad if I take it out, it her basking lounge chair, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom