Weird sticky white goo from my Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have had my beardie for about 4 months, and I haven't had a problem with him yet. But I'm concerned because lately, he's been looking bloated, fatter than usual, and he hasn't been eating. I did recently get a new growth nobler food for him but he's had those for a while. He recently (today) left a small sticky white patch on my shoulder. Does anyone know what this is?

Gibsoali000

Original Poster
I would upload a picture of what it looks like but I do not know how to upload the picture (lol) if anyone knows how, please help me!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, here's how to post pics:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to attach pics

How old is your beardie ? It may be that he is slightly impacted and tried to pass some poo but only the urate [ white part equal to urine ] came out. Or less likely but still possible it was a seminal plug.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, it is probably going to be some excess urates or possibly sperm or seminal plug. It does happen from time to time.
Is he ok otherwise?

Tracie

Gibsoali000

Original Poster
He does seem to be less bloated than he was. He seems a bit happy with himself(lol). I asked a couple of friends that have previously owned dragons, and they seem to think that it is sperm. Is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom