Loves spending time with me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
No surprises here , all my pet lizard and also the rescued wild lizards , love to spend time with me.

Rex in particular has become very much a daddy's girl, loves her snuggles at lunchtime before I feed her crickets and supers to her.
When she gets too warm on daddy she often opens her mouth but stick it out for ages until she either feels the urge to poo (gets restless and climb off onto the lounge and looks down over the edge of the chair (my cue to deposit her on the floor , she'll then head for the usual spot , make a deposit and lately she'll head straight back to me and look up to me to ask me to pick her up.

Then she'll snuggle for a while until she gets too hot on me at which time she'll crawl off and make herself comfy on the cushion next to me , usually she'll snuggle into the side of my hip or thigh , beardie bum wriggle to get as close as she can to my side :) .... and given the chance (like today) she'll stay there for hours not sturring unless I reach down and pet her on the back or head or side of tummy.

Bedtime, she demands her mommy and or daddy snuggle before she goes to be and will usually let it be known by turning back towards you to say , not ready to go bed yet, more cuddle and tickles please. She knows what she wants and how to get it , she's a master at human manipulation.

Late night, she'll often be awake hoping for a late night daddy snuggle and watching tv . She wont settle unless I give in and give her a short snuggle .... yeh spoilt.

All my lizards do the same to some extent, who says lizards aren't affectionate , mine are very affectionate.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yep, she's a lovely girl and lately prefers to be with mommy or daddy rather than running about on the floor, she goes down, does her business and comes back and asks my wife or me to pick her back up , if we don't she simply curls up on the floor near us.

She knows what she wants how to get us to give it to her. We are well trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom