Question for owners of multiple dragons/breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

I am considering getting 2 bearded dragons, they will assuredly be in different enclosures and have all the necessary equipment on each.

My question is: Do those of you who own more than one dragon take care of them separately when it comes to baths, taking them out of the cage to hold, backyard outings etc.? Or would I be able to have them out at the same time?

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Separately! At least for my two girls, one is very dominant and tries to show even ME that she is the boss and attacks my other bearded dragon any time she sees her, even through the glass of her tank when I have the under dragon out. So they cant be out together without the younger one attacking the older one.
So I do everything separately for safety. But I know of multiple people who can safely have both out a time.

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Heya mine are bathed seperately and only out togrther if both both myself and my partner are there, and even then peaches roams on the floor a jubsie on the sofa, though that m only work because Jubsies smaller and isn't allowed to roam the floor atm. X

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Separately at all times , currently 1 x 4yr old girl, 1x 17 month old girl and her brother.

Occasionally there were will be a group snuggle on daddy but this is very rare.

My beardies get bathed very rarely.

Too dangerous outside (nextdoor has a pack of dogs, free roaming cats, predatory birds = kookaburras, magpie, wedgetail eagle, hawks) so no outside adventures.

My beardies never get to roam on the floor together, though they do buddy up with one of my 6 yr old bluetongue skinks.

Marz

Original Poster
Thanks very much for the responses guys, the answer is pretty much what I assumed myself but confirmation is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom