Metabolic Bone Disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Today I saw my beardie lying down with his left hand to his side but it was flipped so that his palm was up. A few hours later he went to sleep like that. After a google search (bad idea) it sounds like it might be MBD. This is really freaking me out & I don't really know what to do. I can give you full set up info in the morning but any advice would be greatly appreciated. We've only just spotted him doing this today.

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
Is he walking like that or just when laying there? I wouldn't be concerned if he's not walking on them like that. Sometimes they like to lay around like that and scare us. Just make sure he's getting the right amount of calcium and your uvb is not too old and proper distance.

wingedangel

Original Poster
He appears to only lie on it when he's resting or asleep. I'm home all day today so I'm going to keep an eye on him & see if he walks on it like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom