Pooping in my window

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephD

Hello all,
My Oddy is 2 years now. He is very active and loves to climb walls and windows. He has a weird behavior. He always poops in my bedroom window. Cleaning my window is becoming a headache for me now. He is always pooping in my window and I always clean them as soon as I see it. It's becoming a routine now and my window is filled with hard water spots due to the regular cleaning. Now I'm searching for articles to get rid of those hard spots. I found few articles regarding that. But still, I am not able to get my windows cleaned properly. So I need suggestions and tips from you all.
First of all, how can I stop Oddy from pooping in my window? Then, I need more tips to clean the hard spots in my window. Looking forward to get many suggestions. Thanks in advance.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
He's marking it as HIS territory (I think) .

Rex my 4 year old girl has started pooing right where our little wild house skink gets her mealworms (treats) when she visits (most days). I think she's observed the skink and my feeding it and is telling it THIS IS MY TERRITORY and HE"S MY HUMAN.

Best thing you can do is keep the window closed when Oddy is out and discourage his going to it until he get the hint and changes his toileting habit.

MostBeast

You could place some kind of layer down on top of the window sill or ledge or wherever your dragon sits. I would find some tiles you could place on top of paper towels. Or just use paper towels? Seems like an easy solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom