Saphira and the laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Saphira out today and she usually just relaxes on my chest while I do hw or watch TV. Not today. Today she ran at my laptop and glass surfed my screen. The n she laid down right in front of the screen and I thought she was watching it then I realize, that's where my vents are and she's basking on my laptop. Next thing I know she notices the YouTube video, And gets scared. :lol:

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
My Saphira usually attacks my tablet. It seems our Saphira's have an love of electronics. ? Keep sending out stories, I like to keep tabs.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person whose dragon does this!

Because this...
89594-7348945280.jpg
...is a daily occurence!

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Silly Humans. Don't you remember that us dragons are the masters of all in our domain?! We gotta keep in touch with our friends, too! :lol:

89627-333238952.jpg

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Wow, what a beauty! Is he/she a hypo? If I ever get another beardie, I want a red, orange, or citrus hypo. Looks around the same age as mine too. So cute!

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Yep! This is Thomas Patrick Phillips, he's almost six months old. He's mostly red/orange, and he's got black eyes and clear nails, so he is a translucent and hypomelanistic. His little side bars are starting to turn a bit purplish after every shed, too. I've had lots of 'regulars' before, and decided to treat myself to a 'fancy' guy this time. (And by treat myself, I mean convince my boyfriend that's what we NEEDED for Christmas!) :lol:

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Thanks! He's from an awesome small breeder in Baltimore (I was too nervous about shipping in this cold Maryland weather, so luckily I got to go pick him up in my warm car :) ). They're called Dragon's Den, and they always have a selection of beautiful colors and morphs and all their babies I've seen look to be super healthy.

I love your girl's little 'beer gut' in that picture, I just wanna squish her. :lol:

As far as the laptops go (didn't mean to steal your thread, Ozzie! :) ), mine have always liked to sit on the warm bits, especially when I'm trying to work! I think since the graphics have gotten better and better in these machines, they are starting to be able to see more clearly and things look more realistic to them as well as us. Thomas likes to look at all the other dragons, sometimes he even bobs at the pictures that are about life-size for him!

Also, Saphira seems to be a moderately common name around here, I assume she is a dragon from some popular literature? Surprised there aren't more Drogons, Viserions, or Rhaegals! (My very first dragon when I was younger was Bill, a la Alice in Wonderland. :D )

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
fuchsiaSkies":3knjda6r said:
I love your girl's little 'beer gut' in that picture, I just wanna squish her. :lol:

Thank you! It's been a long journey with her. She has adenovirus and was very ill when we got her. But we love her so much, and she's come so far! We got her at a Petco, not knowing how horrible they are. But I digress haha.

I think you're onto something with graphics! Thane doesn't just sit on my keyboard. She watches whatever is going on on the screen. She will jump at it too!

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
I think there are only two Saphira's, but I post about mine all the time. Unless I am mistaken. Also I thought Saphira was a girl, but I just kept the name cause... he don't care...

beccaandbeardie

Edit: Just realized that I may have gotten confused in who's beardie was who's with the pictures!! Sorry if there's any confusion of that ?

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Haha, great thread! Saphiras (both Minimum3 and OzzieBorealis beardies) seem to have so much adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom