Princess Mini Hooman and Dragon (Phira)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time there was a Princess mini Hooman who wanted a prince of her very own. Unfortunately her normal Prince Charming was feeling crapy after another severe asthma attack and couldn't breath well. She of course understood and left him alone. When he asked the 5 year old mini Hooman where she was going. She said and I quote "you fell off your horse and got hit in the stomach so I have to go find a better prince. And that is Saphira." Mini Hooman has handled Phira many a time and he is surprisingly gentlemenly with her. He hears the cage open, he hears the talking and then he hears a kissing noise. And then another and suddenly mini Hooman walks out and kiss Phira on the head. Charming Hooman asked shocked "what are you doing!?" She says "Kissing him to turn into a prince. Don't you see movies... you kiss him it's not working." The end

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sounds like you need to stay in the saddle better lol!! Those little Hooman Princesses have magical ways just like "soon to be" scary, fire breathing dragons!

SDragons

Juvie Member
Mini Hooman is wrong, Sapphire is already a prince. Clearly a prince... doesn't need to work, has slaves to clean up after him, charms all the ladies, incredibly handsome, everyone wants to take his photo, has more slaves to bring him his favourite foods, life of leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom