won't eat veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMurugan

I recently got my first bearded dragon (juvenile) i have been feeding her locusts on a daily basis. She normally catches them on her own. But she never eats her veggies no matter what i put in there. I know their diets are 80% live food and 20% veggies when they are young and growing.
Can anyone give me any suggestions which might make her eat her veggies. It would really help me out.

kornel351

Hatchling Member
I got mine to eat his veggies by placing veggies in his dish bowl and adding about 2-3 worms or crickets in there to entice him to come eat one day he took one bite of veggies and eats it now with the worms .Another way is to not feed him for a day so he is hungry and I'll accept what he gets it won't do much to him since in the wild they don't find food at their finger tips.Maybe also try feeding veggies in the morning that way they are a little bit hungry as well then feed the majority of insects in the afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom