Skipper's Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Dear funny hooman with read jumpsuit,

I promise I have been a good girl. Here is my Christmas wish list.
89112-1969000441.jpg

Sincerely,
Skipper

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What are the dimensions of that tank? With a large tank you may find it better to get one with front doors on it, especially for that price. Building a custom enclosure is probably the best way to go. Most cost effective if you're good at building things. Something like this: https://beardies.dreamwidth.org/2145.html Otherwise I'd check out places that build custom enclosures like KMDragons and see how their prices compare.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes she is :D It probably wasnt the best time to start her account as she has been sleepy and grumpy lately. I'll just have to post baby pictures... they also happen to be my favorites

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
It's a good thing I follow her adventures then. Scaley is also sleeping so I get my reptile fix from others like the skips

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Skipper has continued to be a bit tired. Not really normal, but not full brumation. Just lazy :roll: She will come out to explore, but is sleepy in the cage. I have never paid attention to her wait before, but she was 542 g this evening. This is healthy, no?

She's still giving her mustard greens the stink eye, but will eat crickets, wax worms and raspberries. Especially raspberries. How often can she have raspberries? Two every/every other week? How about blackberries?

Thanks in advance. I'll attach some pictures in a few.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
What the hell is this green stuff? Don't tell me I used to eat it. You're a liar.
89112-8676857454.jpg

OooooOOOOooooo... are those ... RASPBERRIES????? :blob5:

89112-7353220819.jpg

Side note: She thinks she is getting more than one raspberry if I rip it into smaller pieces.

If you have any interest, Skipper's instagram is ms.skipper

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Skipper is still being a brat oops I meant picky :roll: about veggies. But, she did eat a little bit of red and yellow bell peppers today. It was her first time and she seemed to like them.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I've just switched Skipper over to a warmer bulb for the winter, and I am having issues keeping he humidity up. With a water bowl, my gauge is only at 10% humidity. Any ideas on how to get it higher?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are you sure your humidity gauge is giving a correct reading? It might be good to calibrate it. Household air is generally quite a bit lower in humidity in the winter though, as my cracking hands are a testament to...

Acorn squash is great. I'd offer blueberries just as a treat - they can sometimes cause upset stomachs. both are nice and hydrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom