Something in his eye HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dragon is FREAKING OUT. There's something in his eye and he keeps scratching and scratching at it with his hind leg and can't get it. I gave him a bath and he kept dunking his head underwater and it wouldn't come out of his eye. HELP WHAT DO I DO? He is going crazy!!!!

SkyeNoelle8

Original Poster
Just to let you know it's little and white. It's a little bit under the eyelid but I can see it. It looks like a bit of dead skin or dried saliva maybe? It's shiny and is running along the edge of his eyelid. I'd send a picture but I don't have anything to take it with.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Skye.....can you get some plain saline solution ? [ Not for contact lenses ] You can rinse his eye out with that. If not, do you have an eyedropper or clean syringe ? Put some water in it + try to flush the speck with that.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Any luck on helping your dragon out? Were you able to get his eye rinsed out I hope?
Poor guy, it sounds like he was desperate to get it out! Let us know how he is doing. I hope his eye is better.

Tracie

SkyeNoelle8

Original Poster
Well, I tried with water, but it had moved to his bottom lid and so it didn't really work, but it may have gotten smaller. Just hoping it's gone tomorrow!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Keep doing it....treat it the same as if you got something in your eye. If it moved thats a good sign.
Obviously don't drowned him...

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's terrific, it sounds like he is feeling much better now. :D
At least his eye is doing better & he is a happy boy too.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom