name for boy, beardie is girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

My Beardie's name is Todo, and until we sexed her we thought she was a he. do you guys think we should change her name?

MIMI510

The name can go for both genders. We named our baby Ryder which is more of a boy name but can also be a cute girl name too especially with the spelling of it..lol

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I don't believe in gender profiling :) so I say keep it.

I have a girl named Simon and everyone is like oh it's Simone now. No.. It's Simon. I named this dragon Simon. The gender should not influence the naming.

To each their own though! If someone wants a super cutesy name for their little girl, name her Miss Sprinkles! If you want a super manly name for your little dude, name him Rocky! Or if you want to swap the names around and name the boy Miss Sprinkles, do it! They won't be offended

Caleb

Original Poster
Guys i just wanna point out that my question was roughly six months ago lol. feel free to keep posting your opinions but the problem was solved a long time ago. (it says on the comment when it was posted by the way)

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Caleb":1mnh290h said:
Guys i just wanna point out that my question was roughly six months ago lol. feel free to keep posting your opinions but the problem was solved a long time ago. (it says on the comment when it was posted by the way)

I hadn't even noticed, looks like someone resurrected a dead topic.
... How's Todo? :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom