Prolapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethsmomma2005

Original Poster
It will not stay in. I am so stressed. I wrapped her up with the sugar paste... Made kind of a diaper. Rewrapped the second day n she just pulls it off now. It's not protruding as bad, but still a little out. I've tried and tried to get it in and as soon as I do she pushes it back out.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor girl....a vet can put a couple of sutures in to [ hopefully ] keep it in until the muscles strengthen.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Poor girl, I am sorry it isn't staying put. I would really recommend trying to get her into a vets so that they can put a few sutures in to help for awhile.
Is her beard black at all, like she is in distress or pain?
Are you still giving soft foods for her?

Tracie

sethsmomma2005

Original Poster
UPDATE prolapse is gone! I was extremely stressed because as I stated above all my saving went into moving from MD to FL. I haven't even settled long enough to start work as of yet and was recently in a car accident and can't work until discharged from docs care so I was freaking out. But yesterday the swelling went completely down and the prolapse retracted on its own and hasn't been pushed back out yet. I ha enter fed her anything as she was healing because it could cause her to pop and make it worse. But I will resume her diet in 2 days, keeping her extremely hydrates and bought special food to meet her diet. Thank you all for your kind words and help!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful news to hear! Bless her. :D
She must feel so much better without the swelling of the prolapse then. I am happy to hear she is doing better now.

Tracie

sethsmomma2005

Original Poster
Omg me too. Yall have no idea. I spent the day on bed on Monday with the worst migraine I've had in a long time and I think it was from stressing about my sweet pea. She is doing great today, we're actually sitting out back she's perched up on my thigh and were enjoying this beautiful Florida day! I will take a few photos and upload them once I figure it how on my phone! Thank you everyone for your support and advice!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful she is back to normal now! I am sure that she feels so much better.
I hope she enjoyed the sunshine, too! :D
Definitely post more pictures when you get a chance.
Migraines are no fun at all, so try to take it easy now that you don't have to worry yourself to death.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom