weeb help with names ~:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie179

88881-5216596820.jpg
This is a picture i got from the very first dayi brought my little baby boy home. He is everything i wanted :D Hes jumpy, adorable and everything. Heres another picture of him sleeping with the stuff toys :3
88881-3907596679.jpg
However this lovely boy needs a name, and im very picky about names. So the only name i have right now is natsu from hitman reborn and fairytale, but anyname from u guys would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much<3 perferablly game and anime related names

I do not have any names but I would just like to say that he is ADORABLE <3 He is about the cutest thing ever and the pic of him sleeping makes my heart melt <3 :)

leslie179

Original Poster
Haha welp thanks everyone for the names~ and aw thanks ill make sure the little guy knows :3 it took me multiple tries to not wake him up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom