This is Ozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I told Ozzie yesterday to stop being a lazy pooper! That if he needs to go he really should move from his basking spot and not poop right where he basks! I threatened him that if he poops on his nice new basking set up (with multiple components) Again, I would take it all out and he can sit on paper towels.

I wonder what today will bring.....

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ozzie is getting so big! He seems to be doing really well except for the mushy poop. So that's a work in progress.

Here he is in his new set up. The backdrop is apiece of fabric I had. Looks like stained glass. Not sure he likes it. Lol.

88557-5250788457.jpg
88557-4096865216.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It is a piece of fabric that looks like stained glass. I happen to have it in the closet.

I am way too cheap to pay for actual tank/Vic background. It's like $18!

You can always buy remnants at Joanne's and Hbby Lobby for super cheap. I plan to change it out for holidays. Lol

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Why Ozzie? Why do you do this to me? Why do you pretend to be snuggling up on my chest when really you are making a nice comfy place to take a poop?? Why?? He is lucky I love him.
:shock:

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
HA

Nothing like poop sliding down underneath your boob to nestle in the fabric of your bra. I think your chest is still better than my cleavage.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well, I was lucky enough to catch a whif of his stinky business and get him off me quick. He also happen to be burrito wrapped in fleece and that saved me!

He is such a lazy pooper. He was sound asleep!!

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have been trying to let my buddies out to run around the house a little more. Today Ozzie was out about 30 minutes. I stepped out of the room and of course he ran off and hid himself. After a few minutes of looking, I started pulling things out to check behind and low and behold, there he was. Hiding real good. Lol!! In the beardie supply basket. Looking totally comfortable and ready for a nap. Silly dragon!

88557-6342776567.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
And I also wanted to share that he has doubled in weight since we rescued/adopted him in August. 267gm to 500!
Go Ozzie.
So happy for him.
Still has yucky poop, but eats and basks like a champ.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Darwin likes to climb into baskets like that too. Silly critters. Great job bringing Ozzie up to speed! I'm glad to hear he's thriving =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom