Shedding!!! AGAIN/STILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acaesha

So I've already posted here about our beardie, Buster and his shedding before. But I'm really starting to become truly concerned! We've had him for about 3 months now. He's 14 inches long. He seems healthy, he eats alot (both greens and insects)... but for the last 3 months he has had one shed after the other!!! He JUST got done shedding his back, then his tail, he's in the process of shedding his head right now, and we just noticed this morning that his back and legs are going in to shed AGAIN!!! We can't figure out wth is going on!! Are we doing something wrong????!!!! On the 18th, we upgraded him to a 30 gallon breeder tank and a new uvb light/fixture. It's the repti glo 10.0 uvb, 15 watt T8.... any input is greatly appreciated!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sounds like Buster is growing fast and, healthy. They shed in patches, so don't worry to much, it's the nature of the beast.

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
They grow so much when they're little so they shed a lot. It is a good thing as he's happy and healthy as the Gman said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom