The Antics of Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of threads dedicated to some great dragons so I figured I should do the same for little miss Peaches.
I will try to put them all in order but I ain't promisin nutn,lol!!!

87978-1119475975.jpg
This is her home(it has had some upgrades since this pic was taken)
87978-9020493887.jpg
Showing her dominance over us slaves!
87978-8215994038.jpg
Waiting somewhat patiently for her crickets!
87978-9843310653.jpg
Enjoying the sun.
87978-2806398836.jpg
Her new happy place I got her to make up for putting bok choy in her salad, lol!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
This is the new and improved Peaches kingdom.
87978-6106655006.jpg

New top with a hinged lid, new reptisun 10.0 t5 HO, heat emitter on a dimmer switch (for those cooler nights), 18"led light to keep in brighter on the cool end, lots of shady spots and, her favorite basking log.

Can you say SPOILED?

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Ummmm she might be a little spoiled. But I love her set up!!

She must really hold a grudge if she got all that stuff just because you gave her bokchoy. Lol!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ya, she will scatter all her salad if she finds something she doesn't like( I should have learned from the basil indecent) :shock: :shock: :shock:

She gets over it when it is removed "I think", lol!!! :roll:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I found a leopard print fleece throw blanket and used it to cover her hammock, her "nap rock" under her basking log and, made her a little bed w/pillow in her sleeping/basking spot, lol! Its funny to watch her, she keeps me well entertained.

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
I have a little bug fleece blanket that Scaley loves. I put it over her on the hammock and she's quite content to just lie there.

I need to make a hammock like what you have with them. A kind of aerial jungle gym would be cool.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
I love buying the fleece remnants. I have over a yard of zebra print I bought recently.

It's great cause if he really messes it, I can just toss it. Ozzie is a lazy pooper. He likes to poop right here he happens to be when he needs to go. Soooo I am tossing hammock fabric once a week. Little brat!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BruceLarryOzzie":1bbafbw1 said:
I love buying the fleece remnants. I have over a yard of zebra print I bought recently.

It's great cause if he really messes it, I can just toss it. Ozzie is a lazy pooper. He likes to poop right here he happens to be when he needs to go. Soooo I am tossing hammock fabric once a week. Little brat!
LMAO!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I just bought a set of kitchen scales ,woo-hoo I'll get to weigh her tomorrow, before she eats her morning salad :blob8:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
87978-4871204006.jpg
Why do you keep putting that black box in my face, can't a girl have some privacy?

She's such a diva!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
This morning I had the feeling I was being watched as I cleaned up the little mess she left me after she ate her breakfast Salad! I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking as I picked up her big bonsai tree and cave rock to do the cleaning.

Peaches: These giant creatures make great slaves because the biggest one is capable of ripping trees out of solid rock with one hand just to gather the little treasures I leave behind. It must be of some value to them, why else would they do this, it really isn't all the pleasant to be around. I will do this again tomorrow and watch and laugh as they do it again. I don't have the heart to tell them that it is actually poop. They are really nice to me and I don't want to spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom