BONE INFECTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
See if you can find a good rescue. www.beardeddragon.co might know if you contact them, they're in FL. Also, try slipping a tiny piece of cardboard [ cereal box top ] in his mouth to gently open + get some syringe food in if you can. Very slowly so he doesn't choke. I'm so sorry you're going through this with poor Linkin.

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
It Truely breaks my heart i love the lil guy to death, i hate that he is in pain i am checking that site out now

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry little Lincoln is having such a rough time, that is so sad. :(
If I was in Florida, I would try to take him in to help out. Being a full time student & working full time is extremely hard & time consuming, I have done it! It would be hard to find the time to care for him properly.
Let us know how he is doing. I am glad to hear he had 2 crickets though!

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
Well Guys, Lincoln went to lizard heaven. I was hit really bad with Hurricane Matthew - our power was out so long he just couldn't hang on ): He Passed away today, my poor beardie isnt suffering anymore ):

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I am so sorry little LIncoln didn't make it, that is so depressing. He just couldn't get warm very well & his body wasn't quite strong to make it. He was a sweet dragon & my heart goes out for you. :cry:
At least he wasn't alone.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so sorry to read this about your little Lincoln. :( You realy reached out + tried your best, h just was too weak to recupe and the power outage was the final straw. All my sympathy to you....maybe one day you'll get another beardie to help heal your heart.

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
The whole storm we had him wrapped in blankets cuddling him, I guess it just wasnt enough ); we plan to get a new lil guy soon. Thank you everyone for your help & kindness this site did help, i truly believe you guys helped me let him live longer ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom